Below is a listing of several critical benchmark performance indicators (vital stats) that can be used to evaluate the performance of your in-house billing department or your medical billing provider which leads to the overall financial success of your practice. PMCS has outperformed the national averages in these areas for their billing clients. We welcome the opportunity to meet with you to review your performance indicators and show that we can make a difference in your practice’s performance.
- Adjusted collection percentage
- Days charges in accounts receivable
- Total write offs as a percentage of gross charges
- Total write offs as a percentage of adjusted charges
- Bad debt recovery as a percentage of collection agency write offs
- Billing/collection expense percentage
- Billing/collection cost per procedure
- Accounts receivable aging percentage over 120 days
Call us to discuss your specific practice.
Click here to see a sample of one our client’s performance indicators.